Monday 21 May 2012

Philosophical Monday: Silence

Sometimes in life actions speak louder than words and indeed this has proven true thus far.  Yet there comes a time where the echo's of silence ring louder than any behaviour streamed from there cognitive counterparts.  I enjoyed the silence the lack of knowledge and thought but now is the time where silence is no longer a friend of mine.  


I am not sure what I have to say, perhaps this once again proves what a foe silence can be, but I ask you to be patient as historic words are brought into the reality that is now.  I am sure of what I want; yet afraid of that want not realising its reality.  I try to push my desires aside, turn them into fleeting thoughts rather than consuming plans and desires.  


In each second my mind focuses on the haunting silence.  Magnetised.  Trying hard not to focus on the whether or not this silence will inevitably be a friend or foe.  I contemplate the consequences of the sounds of this silence.  Am I ready to hear its song? 

Silence; you have been an unlikely friend of mine but what you go against what I have always known.  No longer can I sacrifice the chance of the shared happiness that tomorrow might bring by the silence of today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment